This was a super easy and yummy breakfast I made this week that also looks super pretty so is fun to make for guests or loved ones.
And it’s chocolate for breakfast! Can’t get any better than that!
So here it is,
Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe:
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- optional berries and/or walnuts to top
- Mix together the chia seeds, milk, raw cacao and honey. Leave to set for at least 30 mins or overnight.
- Slice the banana and add to the chia pudding along with the greek yogurt and optional berries or nuts.
To your health,
P.S. If you are struggling to lose weight or meet the health goals you want despite doing all “the right things” click below on my new free quiz to find out whats holding you back and what you can do about it. It may not be what you think 🙂