Although I love slow breakfasts and lazy mornings, most of my mornings don’t look quite like that!So I love quick and easy options that keep me going! I’m not a huge snacker so I love a breakfast that will fill me up all the way to lunch!
This is where boring old oatmeal or porridge comes in!
Well, I really like it so maybe I shouldn’t call it boring, but even if you think it’s a little boring you can totally jazz it up with different flavours and toppings!
This morning I made this coconut and banana oatmeal and so wanted to share the recipe with you!
It literally took me maybe 5 mins to cook the whole thing and I was full and satisfied until lunch.
OK so how do we make it?
Coconut & Banana Oatmeal Recipe
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana sliced
- Optional toppings include honey, raw cacao nibs, dessicated coconut, walnuts or sliced almonds.
- Combine oats and water in a pot over medium heat. Keep stirring the mixture as it warms until the oats become your desired consistency.
- Add in the coconut milk and stir through.
- Take off the heat and add to your bowl.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
To your health,
P.S. You can Click HERE to schedule in a discovery call to see if health coaching and/or genetic testing may be a good fit for you.