The thing I love about this recipe is I only have to clean one pan! Woohoo!
Well one pan and one jar to mix the sauce 🙂
This recipe is super easy and tasty and takes just a few minutes of prep before chucking it in the oven!
Honey Mustard Baked Chicken & Veggies
Honey and mustard are just such great flavours together and although I never really had honey mustard sauce in Canada the combo always reminds me of my time living there 🙂
- 2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 zucchini cut into pieces
- 8 brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vingar
- 1 heaped tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees celcius
- In a baking dish lay out the chicken and veggies
- In a jar mix together the remaining ingredients and shake to mix well.
- Pour your sauce over the chicken veggie combo and put the tray into the oven.
- Bake for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
To your health,