This weekend I went down to stay with my sister on her beautiful property in the Porongurups. It was soo nice, I always use those weekend away as a little break from tech and I sooo need it. I don’t know about you but I am so addicted to my computer and my phone and having some time away from the computer is just so rejuvenating!!
So anyways look what she made me for breakfast!
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Soo good! Here is the recipe!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao
- 1 banana
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon plan greek yogurt
- Raw cacao nibs (optional topping)
- Add to a blender the coconut milk, cacao, banana, dates and yogurt and mix well.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Pour into your mason jars or a large cup or bowl and put in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- Once set sprinkle with cacao nibs and enjoy!
To your health,
P.S. You can Click HERE to schedule in a discovery call to see if health coaching and/or genetic testing may be a good fit for you.